Features and Benefits
- Visible Spectrophotometer covering Visible and near IR spectrum.
- Compact, Modular & Ergonomically Engineered.
- Single Standard used for Quantitative Estimation.
- Stable Single Beam Optics.
- Two position manual selectable cuvette holder
- Microcontroller based motorized wavelength drive
- Range 335nm to 1000nm
- Band width 5nm
- Monochromator czerny turner with 600 lines/mm ruled diffraction grating
- Range 0 to 1.999 Abs
- Stability ±0.01 Abs/hr. after 2 hours warm-up
- Stray light < 0.5% at 340nm
- Light source tungsten halogen lamp
- Detector photodiode
- Readout 3½ digit 7 segment LED of 12.7mm height
- Readability 0.1% to 0.001 Abs 1 unit conc
- Sample attachment
- Standard 2 position, manual operated holder for 10mm path length cuvette manual & dust cover